Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

hrussio
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning everyone!

So, I actually did call in again today to try and get more info on what is going on.  The lady did pull up my account, and said sometimes the system takes a few days to update the data from the last month.  On her end she was only seeing $100 something in sales for July, which is crazy and not accurate by any means.  She said try again in a couple days.  That may be why some of you guys are finding you are getting approved in 3-4 days later when the system actually pulls the data properly into their system.  Maybe not the fix to everyone's issue, but, may be why some are seeing approvals after a few days.  Sounds like on top of everything, their system for updating info is on a major lag. 

Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds like that could be the reason. People's loans are staying "open" for months after they've been paid off. If what you say is true with them seeing a major delay before sales show up that would be having a big impact on loan applications. 

I'm on day 2 of not applying. Hoping to apply on the 5th. Loan is still looking open even though it's been paid off for over a month now. Hopefully we'll all get good news soon.

Login to Me Too

hrussio
Contributor
Contributor

I also sent a message through Paypal messages, and they sent this to me as well:

'Our system is currently updating the information for the previous month. Please continue to periodically apply as this can take up until the 10th to complete.'

Definitely frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

Rikos007
Contributor
Contributor
So I am now at almost 6 weeks and been getting the dlgj0710 code for the last 4 weeks. I reapplied today and got this new code dlgj0644 couldn’t find anything on it so phoned up cs. For them to tell me it’s lack of sales in which I told them it can’t be as I am up 90% on July this year and overall for the year up 15%. He then asked me if my sales were from website or eBay. 95 % of my sales are eBay and he told me that this is the problem and that this code is basically for people that are reliant on eBay and that PayPal working capital will now no longer be a viable option for primarily eBay only users. Which is an absolute slap in the face to be honest. He did say PayPal in the next 2 or 3 weeks will be rolling out PayPal business loans but it will be done on credit score. Hey ho it was great while it lasted.
Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor

6 weeks. Ouch. 

I haven't applied since the 1st, I'm waiting until the 5th - giving the 4 days theory a go.

I have actually never had the 710 code (it may have shown once) my code is always 656.

I am fairly certain the codes are unrelated as I've seen so many different people state different codes - completely different situations and the same code, the same situation and different codes etc.

I'm not sure the staff know what the codes are either. I understand why they can't reveal this - it's part of their algorithm and to release that information would open the doors to people manipulating it. 

However, if they are winding down the program and not offering the loans anymore you would think they would tell people.

My personal opinion is that they've deliberately slowed down the system while they have less staff due to covid and they're lending less money (again, due to covid) and so you just have to hope luck is on your side when you apply. My loan is still showing as "open" but paid. I am almost certain I won't get one until this updates (at least on their system) - whether it will show as closed on mine is another matter because I've seen people get approved when theirs was still showing as open.

Who knows.

Login to Me Too

Moondogsnthings
Contributor
Contributor

If you look on the site, there is info about ebay people. Ebay's new payment processing doesn't allow paypal to view the payments so they are trying to develop something new but they have no eta (they said next couple of weeks,  but that was over a month ago.)

Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor
Sucks if you use eBay then I guess. Things is I don't. I haven't ever used eBay for my business.
Login to Me Too

Dav1111
Contributor
Contributor
This can’t be right, I am 100% ebay and have been for all my 6 previous loans, I got a PPWC loan after trying for 4 weeks and 5 days, got all the various codes. The only thing I did was stopped applying for about 4 days or so. I was offered a greatly reduced loan, which I accepted. I’m not on eBay’s Managed Payments System yet. They are still giving loans to ebay clients. There’s no rhyme or reason to this delay, my old loan only disappeared off the system once I accepted the new one. I called and emailed them when I was being refused and I got so many different answers, I don’t think the call handlers even had a consistent script. If you are in U.K. and on eBay and PPWC is a dead end then Astro has launched via eBay, it’s not the same but it’s capital at least.
Login to Me Too

Rikos007
Contributor
Contributor
I think you guys are right. It seems to be just luck of the draw now. so many different people with different theories and ideas on how and when you will be accepted for a new loan. With how random it is that people are getting selected and ammounts they are getting selected for I don’t even think it’s algorithms anymore it sounds more like you are in a lottery 😂 let us know if the 4 day wait works. If not back to the drawing board. It’s a flawed system when it can’t have human involvement to help overlook obstacles
Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor
Welp. I'm still getting a big fat nope. Error 656. It's been 4 days since I last applied and I am still getting declined so there goes that theory. I will try daily now as that doesn't have any impact on my chances according to the rep I spoke to. Oh well. Keep trying I guess.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.