Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

mresende
Contributor
Contributor

I am at the 2 weeks mark... Let us know how it goes and Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor
Welp. Big fat nope again this morning. My recent history on my loan is now clear as it's been over a month since I paid off my first one. The loan says it's paid off but still appears "open" if you know what I mean? No apply now button so I've been going through the faq bit. I called PayPal 2 weeks a go to ask if there was a problem and got told the usual spiel of my account is great, sales are up etc. They did say that spikes in sales over the pandemic can cause concern because of the whole lockdown and more people shopping online etc. But my business was growing 350%+ on last year before the pandemic and he did say that so no idea. I'll try again later I guess. Disappointed.
Login to Me Too

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
I have had my loan for just over two weeks I paid my previous one off manually and was constantly refused I found that after 5 if daily applying I left it 4 days and then applied and was able to get another loan try not applying for a while might work
Login to Me Too

hrussio
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all.  I'm having the exact same issues and the same error code.  The first time I spoke with paypal the person was just looking at July data and said my sales fluctuate too much (had a large sale at the beginning of the month), and this program really isn't designed for that.  That made no sense to me since my sales are up.  I called again a few days later and the lady on the phone said that yes, the algorithm has in fact changed to be much more selective on when it gives out loans.  She said it has been tightened up due to covid.  She also said that basically the data it looks at is on a month delay (which is a drastic difference from what the first person said), so even though July has been my best month it won't even see that until August 1.  She said keep trying, even though she knows it is frustrating to do so, but keep trying and based on what she saw an offer will come up.  It's just as to 'when'.  I hope it is tomorrow, but, we will see. 

Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor
Well I'm still getting a no. Old loan still hasn't "closed" which I'm assuming is the issue. So frustrating as I need new equipment and it's been more than a month since my last one was paid off now. I wouldn't mind but the first one I had was based on sales that were like 350% less than my sales for the last 5 months. How on earth was my business last year less of a risk than now?! Makes no sense to me. I'll keep trying but I'm doubtful anything will change until the previous loan closes.
Login to Me Too

Dav1111
Contributor
Contributor
I got a loan (70% less than previous loan) after 4 weeks and 4/5 days. The old loan was still visible, no ‘apply now’ button came up. I clicked through the FAQ link. I did however stop applying for about 4 days. Then on the 4 or 5th day one morning it just popped up with an offer. I am 100% ebay sales in U.K. my previous loan was paid off with one final bank transfer payment. In the previous year I had a few disputes but always complied with the minimum payment terms. My advice would be don’t waste your time calling PPWC helpline - I got so many different theories/answers. I think what worked is to stop applying for about 4 days. I know may of us totally relied (too much) on PPWC, in retrospect always have plan B.
Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor
That's interesting. That's 2 people now who have left it for 4 days and ended up getting one. I'll leave it then and apply in 4 days - that would be the 5th of August and see what happens. I hope to god I get more than 70% less than previous loan!! My first was only £1000. Hoping for more than that this time - with sales up 350+% you'd hope for more.
Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor
My business doesn't use eBay at all. Strictly website sales through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

hrussio
Contributor
Contributor

Well...still an automatic decline this morning.  I don't understand the algorithm right now either.  I'm also in the same boat of sales being much higher now then when I was approved before.  You'd 'think' that shows less of a risk.  I'll try the 4 day wait as well.  

Login to Me Too

guiloc4
Contributor
Contributor

Yes we had 10 past loans for last few years with low sales, many chargebacks, bad credit, etc

Now 5x times more sales, no returns no chargebacks, excellent credit, getting declined after 2 seconds for ALREADY 3 months.

|Dont waste any minute calling them, they will say the algorithm makes some decisions based in many factors and they are not even loading your account when saying this, (they told me that before asking me who I am) so probably program got defunded or have something technical is not like before.

It was a nice program, hope to get fixed soon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.