Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

Kaybee4577
Contributor
Contributor
Contributed to lots of these threads so wanted to update. After around 6/7 weeks we were approved at last. Less than half of our last amount but was just glad they offered something because we were really starting to struggle having lumped the last of our cash flow into paying off early.
Login to Me Too

Rbb546
Contributor
Contributor
Over 2 months for me and denied every day. I switch from different error codes back to this one. Sales have stayed steady since pandemic hit. 3 other loans paid back within months. Don't understand!
Login to Me Too

Rikos007
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had 7 loans always paid the loans back early never any issues or problems and my last loan paid off a large sum to get another one. Then rejected for the first time. I don’t get it my sales are up on the month up on the year. PayPal working capital is a lifesaver for my business and i am now at 4 weeks 4 days so the 4 weeks 3 days theory didn’t work for me 😔 I keep trying 3 times every day though so hopefully soon. For anyone that did get rejected then approved what time of the day did it go through ?
Login to Me Too

Dav1111
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was constantly refused with various codes for 4 weeks and 5 days, then one morning I was offered a loan at approximately one third less than the previous loan even though sales were up.
Login to Me Too

Rikos007
Contributor
Contributor
That’s awesome you managed to get another one 👍 did you have the apply button come up or had to go through the link what time in the morning did you apply ?
Login to Me Too

Dav1111
Contributor
Contributor
The “apply button” never came up, one morning I went through the FAQ link and it just switched to an offer. It was much less than previous loan but better than nothing.
Login to Me Too

Kaybee4577
Contributor
Contributor
My experience was almost identical except that it took a longer time. 6/7 weeks. Went through FAQ. Lower amount. But approved.
Login to Me Too

marmarides
Contributor
Contributor

I think I've already shared my experience here. A little over 4 weeks, through FAQ, higher amount than previous loan. Until then, I was denied every day with changing error codes.I manually paid off my last loan with a higher amount - will not be doing that again.

Login to Me Too

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor

I'm coming up on 4 weeks and 2 days now. Hoping it'll go through tomorrow but worried it won't.

Anyone else had any luck since?

Login to Me Too

Rikos007
Contributor
Contributor
Very best of luck let us know how you get on
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.