Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

Kaybee4577
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing yet. I’ve been looking into removing PayPal as my payment processor on the website and switching to shopify payments. They do their own working capital but I’d have to switch to them. I’d really really rather not as I have trusted PayPal from the beginning but feel I’m being left no choice. My business won’t survive if I cannot access capital. I put everything I had into paying off early.
Login to Me Too

marmarides
Contributor
Contributor

Kaybee4577, how long has it been since you paid off your last loan? Give it a good 4 weeks, for most of us it has worked after 4 weeks have passed. I have been offered a high loan after being denied for a whole month straight, with no reason. I think it took 4 weeks for the system to 'understand' that I paid off my last loan, it kept still showing me the numbers of my last loan for some reason. Then all of the sudden one day, the numbers disappeared, I applied again and got an offer.

Login to Me Too

buckey
Contributor
Contributor
Think you are right If i remember correctly that has always gone away after a few days and in the history it would show that specific contract and the only thing that would show under working capital would be the apply bow button
Login to Me Too

Kaybee4577
Contributor
Contributor
I find this so helpful so thank you for posting it. I think the difficulty is, even if I could find a way to get through four weeks without funding (I put everything I had left into paying this off early) there’s no clarity being given by PayPal. If they themselves would state publicly that people who would usually have been approved in two days will now likely be approved after a month due to system lags, at least people could cling on. Instead they are seemingly clueless that something in the system has hugely changed so are just telling people there’s no real reason and just to keep applying. So many of us can’t take the risk of hanging on for four weeks only to still be denied. I do wonder how many customers of working capital they will lose now because people will just turn to other funding options and be tied in to those for years to come. Although I expect they likely have high demand and it won’t bother them. I have loved WC because the paying off via sales percentages really suited me. I don’t want to be tied in to a big bank loan for years. But I’m not sure how long I can keep hanging on in Hope the system will sort itself out before my business tanks. I’m already shopping for finance options that I would really have rather avoided. 😞
Login to Me Too

Dav1111
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same position, 6 previous loans, paid latest one early, I wish I had not done that. I have tried calling the help number but for the two days I was on hold for more than an hour before I gave up. I have tweeted @paypalsupport and not got very far with them, was told I must wait for the invite/apply email/message. On the chat function the latest explanation is now this....'currently only selected customers are eligible to apply for PayPal Working Capital.

If you're eligible you'll receive an invitation from us by email or through your PayPal account'.

Login to Me Too

gringo333
Contributor
Contributor
Amen for your words! About to lose our minds with this madness
Login to Me Too

DLGJ0656
Contributor
Contributor
I got the 656 error after paying off my second loan of $18k. I paid it off on June 2nd, had the apply button for one day and it disappeared. Got the confirmation email on the 4th but the last loan hasn’t moved to my history yet. I try everyday and it’s almost an immediate denial.
Login to Me Too

guiloc4
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here, for years, being using WC and getting approved immediately for large loans. paid off last loan via natural sales and same error code 2 seconds after applying.

Guess we will have to wait, while I don't really need it, it encourages me and put my goals to get it paid off quickly. Its a really good product

Hope get fixed soon

Login to Me Too

sjp26
Contributor
Contributor

I've been having the same issue, paid off my loan early, paid off 3 loans previously and getting denied almost instantly with the 0710 code. As others have said it may take 4 weeks before you can get another loan, and tomorrow/tuesday would be week 4 for me. I've noticed in the 'Recent Activity' section it is only showing my last payments from 29 days ago and nothing further back. I'll report back after tomorrow or tuesday whether I was able to get another loan and hopefully we can confirm what we've been suspecting, that the loan system is taking longer for the loans to fall off the system.

Login to Me Too

guiloc4
Contributor
Contributor

@sjp26  it will be great i have to wait till 26th to make 1 month after paid off.

please let us know.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.