Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

fawlsbane
Contributor
Contributor

I am still getting the DLGJ0710 code rejection but I noticed that this afternoon the apply again button has reappeared! Maybe I am getting close to getting approved again. 

Login to Me Too

momsrbz2
Contributor
Contributor
Same here.. has anyone been successful yet? With this code? Do we need to wait til beginning of month for new totals?
Login to Me Too

Luke1977
Contributor
Contributor
Got approved for a new loan yesterday. A little less than the previous one but finally after more than 1 month!
Login to Me Too

justinexyz1
Contributor
Contributor

Apply button back, and got approved after trying most days since paying off on 1st May.  Don't think the paying a lump sum off makes a difference as I do that most times

Login to Me Too

CooperPhone
Contributor
Contributor
FINALLY got approved last night for exactly the same as my last advance! Was hoping for my but just glad I’ve got funding! Keep trying, hopefully you’ll get through
Login to Me Too

Rbb546
Contributor
Contributor

How long did you have to wait until you were approved? From me talking to paypal rep... said my sales weren't consistent enough and this could cause that error code. Apparently doing 7k, 8k, 7k, and 7.5k each month isn't consistent? IDK LOL

Login to Me Too

Rbb546
Contributor
Contributor

I reapplied today and it switched from DLJ0710 to DLGJ0656. I don't know what the switching means but who knows? Im just hoping like many others after a few weeks I can finally get approved again!

Login to Me Too

justinexyz1
Contributor
Contributor

Is this error still going on?!

Just looked through earlier messages I posted on this thread - seems I paid off early on May 1st (always pay off early)  I was declined most days until May 29th when the apply button came back and I was accepted.  Most people seemed to have waited a month before being allowed to reapply.  

I'm now on managed payments, so not sure if i'll get one this time 

Login to Me Too

Kaybee4577
Contributor
Contributor
Is there nothing happening on social media regarding this? It seems like so so many people who have been loyal to PayPal and run successful businesses with them, are now just being completely blocked from accessing working capital. Like many others, I was assured via the phone, that PayPal are still lending and my account looked in good shape. I paid off the last huge chunk and am now two weeks in, being constantly denied despite having had 8 previous advances all approved within two days of paying the previous off. If they have hugely tightened the algorithm or completely stopped lending, it seems unfair to leave people spam applying for weeks on end instead of accepting they won’t be approved again and just moving their business elsewhere for lending.
Login to Me Too

buckey
Contributor
Contributor
Im in the same boat paid mine off expecting to get another 2 days later and same error my account is in good standing and I have had 6 loans. Anyone have any updates?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.