Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

fawlsbane
Contributor
Contributor

I have been applying to see if I could get another one. I have paid off 10 loans successfully. (all very early) I am in Education so Covid 19 actually sent business my way and I am having a record year! I think I have been applying too soon and it takes a while to show paid because I have never had to wait this long before I was approved. I got one in March that was manually approved. I paid it off in late April. 

Login to Me Too

RenoAK
Contributor
Contributor

i just paid off a $5000 capital loan in mid march and have tried to reapply everyday there after with zero results. i have used PCL services a few times i think a total of $20,000. never had a problem of paying them back with in 2-3 months and now every time since march i get denied. going to start looking for a new payment service cause right when we need them, they dont want to help. i still have also of business. doing over $20k a month. this is all BS. 

Login to Me Too

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
I let it expire and reapply n I got same offer so I took it this time
Login to Me Too

clickcat871
Contributor
Contributor

@odinsbeardcare 

How many days after paying off your last one are you currently?

Login to Me Too

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
Around 30 days
Login to Me Too

demeter75
Contributor
Contributor
how much did they offer you? Was it less than previous... I'm still waiting for it to let me reloan
Login to Me Too

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
Last one was a offer of 3k I took 1.5 this time offer of 3.5k took full amount
Login to Me Too

fawlsbane
Contributor
Contributor

I changed from DLGJ0710 to the other rejection code this weekend so I thought maybe I was close to getting approved and then I went back to the DLGJ0710 error today!!!! What the heck is this? I have had 10 loans and all have been paid off early with sales. My last loan was manually approved and I paid it off in a little over a month. I finished my last loan last of April or first of May. I have never been denied this long. I would think that they stopped lending but I see people updating they are getting offers. My income is good. I did have a huge spike in March and all subsequent months have been record months ( I teach online, My income doubled in March and has not slowed down. Do any of you think the spike may be negatively impacting me?

Login to Me Too

CooperPhone
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve just had a helpful conversation with someone in working capital today who explained this error is usually linked to having too much of your sales coming from one source, he could see this wasn’t the case for my account but went on to explain that the algorithm that decides this may see a large one off payment as funding source similar to buyers/sales coming through, which does make a little logical sense to me, he said this does correct it self within time as your future sales start to dilute down the impact a large one off payment has on the decision. I’ve only been paid off 6 days but paid nearly 25% as a lump to clear it off, he also went on to say that he would have a look his end to see if he could do anything, but did say he has seen this error quite a bit recently I was told that this should sort itself pretty fast Hope this helps, but my advice at the moment if you would like another advance quickly don’t repay too much in one go!
Login to Me Too

marmarides
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, here's an update from me. After trying for a whole month and getting denied all the time, I finally got approved for a relatively high amount, much higher than ever before. This tells me, I was never denied because of my sales or numbers. I am now 100% convinced that this is because of the system and my last loan - it kept showing me "paid full" all the time but it seemed to still be "open" if this makes any sense. Now, pretty much exactly one month later (+ a few days) Paypal has offered me another loan and I immediately took it. Hope this helps anyone.

By the way, my code kept changing from DLGJ0710 to DLGJ0656 and back all the time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.