Working capital erorr DLGJ0710

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys so had a 1,500 load paid of in 60 days with a mixture of automatic payments and manual payments through the life cycle of the loan. Sales are up month on month since taking out the first loan however I have just passed the 3 day mark and got denied with DLGJ0710 code few questions Has anyone had a new loan or 2nd loans appeared since late march? Does anyone know what that code is for as be good know why I've been declined Any advice?

Login to Me Too
195 REPLIES 195

crown_music
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Odinsbreadcare - Its happened to me too.  I have had all my former capitals repaid quickly - the last very quickly - and I cant find anything on my account that would be doing this.  Also the reps confirmed my account is indeed excellent in every region too.  I rely on paypal for these to purchase new stock and then sell it to generate turnover.  I feel anxious as I have built a 15 year strong paypal business that paypal are suddenly not backing me.  Its like your bank pulling their support.  You are not alone. 

Login to Me Too

odinsbeardcare
Contributor
Contributor
@crownmusic Are u getting the same error code? How long have u been trying to get another loan since ur last one
Login to Me Too

LA39
Contributor
Contributor

Same decline code with us we have done several loans and paid them off well before the term.  I was told to keep trying.  Also if you have a fluctuation in sales over the last several months that is also another reason for the decline notice.... even tho our sales are high the have gone up and down even though we are above track from last year on our sales so far this year.  I was told to just keep trying even up to 2 times a day.  They don't run your credit so good luck to all!  Seems we are all in the same boat right now!   

Login to Me Too

Confused44
Contributor
Contributor
Did they approve finally?
Login to Me Too

Confused44
Contributor
Contributor
Was this ever approved?
Login to Me Too

Luke1977
Contributor
Contributor
Same error for me. I am in Australia. Paid all my previous 4 loans well ahead of time and tried to apply for another yesterday and Got this Error. Looks to be a new code due to the current situation. Lets wait and see.
Login to Me Too

Luke1977
Contributor
Contributor

ok. another update on this. I had a chat with customer service and was told that this code is due to the current covid situation. Apparently payments are being delayed so i was advised to wait around 5 days to reapply again. There was no issue on my account nor my sales. will update you again in 5 days.

Login to Me Too

HOSCAL
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve experienced the same. The issue, and confirmed by speaking to PayPal, it is taking longer than usual for your completed loan to be dropped from the system. As a result, when you apply for the loan, the system thinks you have an outstanding loan and provides an automatic decline. PayPal have advised that due to covid19 and the limited resources PayPal has while it maintaining social distancing, it is taking between 5-7 business days for these completed loans to drop from the system.
Login to Me Too

HOSCAL
Contributor
Contributor
Update to my message: I’ve spoken to five different people over the last 2 weeks, each of whom has a different reason as to what is going on. It’s clear they don’t know themselves and to get us off the phone, they are offering hopeful Tangents you’re prevent us from calling back (try again in three days, your account will be approved, it all looks good, try again) Basically, from what I have untangled from it all: *paypal has tightened their strings in relation to covid19, and people who have never been declined are getting declined. Some applications are being accepted, but it is only a small amount *paypal is manually approving these loans (as in, no automatic decision anymore, someone is looking at the loan and will come back with an offer in three-seven days) *these offers are extremely low, eg: business turning over $500k through paypal a year are averaging a loan offer of $3k or less *staff are being encouraged to have consumers pay off their loan earlier to there is limited risk to PayPal during this time From the looks of it, PayPal is simply choosing to withdraw this service during this time (all good, frustrating, but understandable). I just wish they as a company would be transparent with their consumers and those who use their services and come out and say it. They expect us to be transparent in our applications and behaviour, they can only do the same.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.