Working capital denied 12th loan

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
I paid my loan off early yesterday in the hopes of getting another one to keep my business afloat during this time. My sales haven't slowed and are only a bit less than last year. I have had 11 loans all paid off in full to £28k. Now I'm being denied and honestly don't know why. I have always got the next loan the same day as the last payment was made. Anyone else having any issues getting another loan?
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
I was denied once before and PayPal told me to keep applying and it eventually changed but just getting nervous now.
Login to Me Too

EECVAIAC
Contributor
Contributor

I have not even gotten the secondary invite yet. I paid off a loan early that was about 80% paid off, to take another one to get through this time - and they have not sent an invite for a next loan, which normally they do.

Login to Me Too

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
Yes me either. I tried to phone them but there is no business account agents working just now at all.
Login to Me Too

petra40cat
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like they may have stopped but I cant even get an answer from them through e mails, apart from please call customer services which is constantly engaged! 

Login to Me Too

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
I sat on hold for about an hour and they put me through to the working capital team... sat on hold for another 20 mins and an automated message played saying there are no working capital representatives working atm.
Login to Me Too

EECVAIAC
Contributor
Contributor

I still have not gotten an invite for a new line, but the application was available.

I submitted it but for the first time it tells me it will send an offer via email.

Login to Me Too

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
My error code has now changed from DLGJ0656 to DLGJ0645
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.