Working capital code DLGJ0645

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, so long story short.. I have had 11 PayPal working capital loans, paid off my 11th one with all my funds in the hopes of getting my 12th so I could buy a large amount of stock to see me through the next few months but I have been denied. Usually, I apply same day as it's been paid off and get accepted. I am now on day 5 and applying constantly. At first I was getting error code DLGJ0656 but now it has changed to DLGJ0645. I don't know what either of these mean? Can anybody help? My sales have been consistent over the past few months.
Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
Now its back to 656
Login to Me Too

grrranotherid
Contributor
Contributor

Are you aware Paypal has changed the program recently? IF you make it through the algorithms without a code..... you get a message that they will get back to you in 7 business days. If you are approved you log into your account and then select your offer. Your offer will likely be a LOT less than your last one. So you can try to keep applying. But just know that even if you make it through its not instant right now. Its a week minimum. And will likely be a small amount. So if in dire need you need a plan A and working capital is your plan B. 

Login to Me Too

Konwalkabout
New Community Member

Hi,

maybe PayPal will reply with there reason,

or maybe PayPal will not reply!

Login to Me Too

NinosD
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting the same code, paid off my loan over two weeks ago lump sum..which equates to about 10% of the loan for further funding and to buy more stock to ride out the pandemic. My sales dropped by about 5% but we'll over the minimum annual amount, never received an email stating I was declined..I tried about once a day after waiting 5 days and still would get this code, I called the first time and they said my sales looked good with no issues, they said there was about a 2week backlog getting administration work done and to try In a few days...still same code, called a second time to explain what is really going on and finally they said sales looked seasonal?? What ever that means, my sales were down slightly 5% but we'll over the minimum requirement..I stated then simply issue me with an email stating declined instead of keeping me hanging and misleading businesses into believing there's a delay... I believe they don't want you to seek loans somewhere else and keep you hanging, this is misleading and deceptive..they should send an email stating declined so that us businesses will go elsewhere. Also I will ask my buyers to use my bank account for future payments..PayPal can't have it both ways, If you don't want to do business then be more transparent and we will take our business elsewhere

Login to Me Too

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
I paid off the last £900 in the hopes of getting another big one 🙈. Now I'm £900 short and don't have enough spare to buy a big load of stock to get me through. The funny thing is my sales are up about 15% since the whole coronavirus thing started. I messaged them about a week ago and they said they were forwarding my message to be finance dept but I'm still waiting for a reply. Just feel it's very unfair to leave people hanging.
Login to Me Too

NinosD
Contributor
Contributor
3rd call made and this time they stated..a few eBay requests were opened and that paypal can see them. The requests in question were simply items not received by date eBay provided, These buyers are given incorrect due dates. Constant complaints to eBay to resolve those issues were simply met by.. "we know the problem and working on it" they suggested that I Increase my handling time..which affects my business not theirs...long story short despite having a good repayment history with PayPal..Directing all my payments into PayPal, paying them well over a few thousand a year in fees and interest ..means nothing , they will leave you high and dry when you need them..WARNING! If you want to pay off your loan early to apply for more funding..Don't do it! Use those funds and buy more stock
Login to Me Too

sulljb
Contributor
Contributor

I agree. This code equates to "seasonal, insufficient or inconsistent" sales, but my sales are much HIGHER than last year, so in my case it makes no sense, either.  If they don't want to lend at this point, that might be understandable, but they should just say so, instead of citing a nonsensical reason.

Login to Me Too

CapitalHeating
Contributor
Contributor
Same here
Login to Me Too

RaveFux
Contributor
Contributor
Bravo! Word! 👍👍 I have the same probleme. all my loans before payed back extremely fast and now since three months I receive this .. Code DLGJ0645
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.