Working capital DLGJ0911

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone had this code? Mine's ended in 06 but has just changed to this? DLGJ0911. Had 12 loans in total paid last off in 3 months and now denied again like at the start of March 🙄
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Kylz4cymru
Contributor
Contributor
Yep! Me! I have had £136,000 worth of PayPal capital loans now and all paid off (I pay extra each month above what I’m meant to) and all paid early. I called PayPal after about two weeks of getting this code and was told “oh that’s due to different sales”. Isn’t it amazing that I get told this for EVERY single code I get 🤪 Annoying much?
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Any joy yet ? I phoned Paypal and was told to just keep applying and selling which I have done but still not getting a loan approved

Becky

Login to Me Too

Twinkletoosiesx
Contributor
Contributor
I got approved about a week after I posted this. Only for 1k but took it anyway. I kept trying everyday and would change the role/purpose/category about and eventually they accepted.
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Congratulations on getting accepted - at least that shows they are still issuing them.

I did wonder about changing the purpose of loan, trial and error I think

Take care

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.