Working Capital

Babybear11
Contributor
Contributor

Hi is anyone else still having problems reapplying for working capital. I paid off my 3rd loan early nearly 2 months ago. And it’s still saying Working capital is not available for your business. Phoned help centre told account is fine and to keep trying. After reading loads of other previous posts it seems to be a common problem. I have been a customer since 2005 and never had a issue with my account no complaints or chargebacks. It is obvious Working capital is NOT there when you need it. Even if I could get to application page and be denied it would be better than a code. And blaming algorithms

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

artec
Contributor
Contributor

Honestly I think the bank that underwrites this program has been reallocating the money it has to lend to it's PayPal Loan Builder service which is a more traditional loan service.

Login to Me Too

JayJaysShop
Contributor
Contributor

Oh No... MONTHS !!!!!

I just finished paying off my second cash advance, I actually paid off a chunk to finish it sooner so I could apply for another to get my Christmas stock.

Paypal Working capital is a good service, but a major problem that I now find is that while you are paying back a loan, you are paying back what you should be setting aside for new stock, so once its clear, you NEED another to re-stock due to a lack of cash on hand. Now that there appears to be issues in getting another, I am not going to be able to get my Christmas stock ordered in time to get it delivered and listed for the run up for our peak sales season. This could very well end my business. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.