Working Capital

parts59
Contributor
Contributor

Have had 4 loans each one for more than the one before. Paid last one off early so I could get another loan to capitalize on a deal to buy merchandise for upcoming season, got approved but for much less than my other loans. I didn’t take the loan but if I do it will barely cover what a spent to pay the loan off early.  Called PP but didn’t get very far. Call my business’s bank and they will give me what I want if I change to their credit card processing. Is there any one that I can call at PP that can look at my history so I can get what I need?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

I'm not sure if you tried this PayPal link to info specifically for Working Capital. 

Office hours are at the bottom.

https://www.paypal.com/workingcapital/

Login to Me Too

MamiHustle
Contributor
Contributor

When I called about limits, I was told that they base it on the previous 12 months of sales, for example if you applied today 4/23/18, it would base your numbers 4/1/2017 - 3/31/2018. if you apply 5/1/18 it is based on 5/1-4/30 2018.  I was also told that the alghorithms also look at the most recent 3 months of sales to view consistency, amounts and defect rate/refunds.  Not sure if this helps but thought I would add my 2c 🙂

Login to Me Too

parts59
Contributor
Contributor

Hi have had 4 loans last one was for less then half of the last loan. They only look at the past 90 days.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.