Working Capital not working?

TalkingFinger
Contributor
Contributor

I have had 5 loans, all in perfect standing. Went to reapply after last one paid off (2 months ago), and continually get "industry not supported". SO I tried other industries that are similar, and the last couple of tries, went way off the industry I am in, trying to guess what industry still IS supported. I tried hotels, food, and anything else I could think of that would still be supported. All denied as "industry not supported".
So is Working Capital just broken now? 
@workingcapital 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

Do a quick search of these forums.  Almost no one is getting loans for some reason....many of us also getting the 602 industry denial...and no one knows why.  Paypal and WebBank have been silent on it, and PWC customer service just spews the typical "keep applying daily, things can change" nonsense because they don't have a clue either.  Some of us have been going through this for months.

PWC certainly doesn't owe us loans, but this way of doing business and the lack of communication is some of the most asinine stuff I've ever seen from a financial institution...or any business, really.

I wouldn't mind if, for whatever reason, they were shutting down the program or tightening up on it or whatever.  That's their prerogative.  But if that's the case, TELL US.  Don't keep telling us all to "keep applying" and continue putting the invitations on our dashboard and telling us that everything's fine and normal. 

Login to Me Too

TalkingFinger
Contributor
Contributor

Yup. It is annoying. Keep reapplying. And getting a dozen letters mailed to my office why it was denied. I simply do not get the issue and WHY they are even limiting industries- if that truly what it is. However, it seems you are correct, no one is getting the loans, so it cannot be an "industry" limitation. 

Just tell me instead of this silly game. Tell me it is not available or SOMETHING with some clear definition. Im ready to leave PayPal for everything. I use them for payment processing, for credit cards and loan programs. They re going to lose me for all of it shortly. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.