Working Capital loan "not eligible"?

mccrillis2
Contributor
Contributor

Already had one loan that I paid off early on April 9th.  I had called and asked how long I had to wait before applying for the next.  CSR told me that I did meet all criteria but to wait 3 days after it was paid off.   I waited a week and reapplied, told to wait after first of the month when "things are updated".  Today is the first and still getting the not eligible page.  I'm confused!  I sold more this past year than the year before.   ANY idea why or if I have to wait (maybe) a month after paid off?  Had I known I wasn't going to be able to reapply I wouldn't have paid off early.  

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @mccrillis2

I'm sorry to hear of the negative experience. You can apply for a new Working Capital loan after your final payment processes. This can take up to 5 business days, depending on how the payment was made. 

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi @mccrillis2, Did you ever get approved for a loan?
Login to Me Too

mccrillis2
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I was approved but the amount offered was less than before.  I don't understand why, if my sales had increased and I paid off early.  You'd think that people with a good pay-back history and more sales might be 'rewarded'.    I'm on loan #3 right now and hoping to pay it off tomorrow and fingers crossed (again) it'll be a higher amount.  It's really helped me with my small business though!

Login to Me Too

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
Fingers crossed for you. I was approved tonight.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.