Working Capital eligibility question - DLGJ0261 error code

hottakespro
New Community Member

Hello - I have been receiving the following message the past few days when attempting to apply for a working capital loan - 

Sorry, your business is not eligible to apply right now.

In order to be eligible for PayPal Working Capital, you must meet the eligibility requirements for the previous 5 days before applying.

These requirements are outlined in our FAQ.

Thank you for your interest in PayPal Working Capital.

DLGJ0261

I assumed Paypal would be similar to Ebay and reset at 3AM EST.  I believe today would be the 6th day since I've begun seeing that message.  Has anyone else seen this error code?  Any help/suggestions?  

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Tclelland
Contributor
Contributor
I have been receiving the same message. I called their customer service line today to inquire & was told that message “is good news.” She even congratulated me which I thought was interesting. I had to take a few months off from selling on eBay last year and had been receiving a different code stating I wasn’t eligible because of my sales totals. She said I am apparently eligible now, which I assume is where the congratulations comes in, or I wouldn’t have received this new code. She also said to keep trying, that my account is just being “reviewed” over these few days to make sure I am being consistent with sales, etc. now that I’ve become eligible again. She never said the code would lift on a specific day. I’d like to know if this has been lifted for anyone. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Dpac1991
Contributor
Contributor
Well that’s good to know. Hopefully it will lift for us all soon!
Login to Me Too

Macdezz
New Community Member
Was the code lifted for you ? And if so how long did it take
Login to Me Too

abbey87
New Community Member

Yes, I also received this message starting on December 1, and as of this morning (Dec. 6th), it is still showing the same message. I'm not sure how I feel about this... my sales were spot-on, and even in the last 3 days I've had over $1,000 in sales. I also paid off my first loan within a few months. Seems odd to me to make experienced working capital borrowers jump through these hoops when the requirements have already been met.

Login to Me Too

Macdezz
New Community Member
I’m Having the same problem did the code ever lift for you and if so how long does it take
Login to Me Too

Dpac1991
Contributor
Contributor
I keep getting the same message. The lady said it’s too soon to apply. And to keep applying everyday 😐
Login to Me Too

Tclelland
Contributor
Contributor
I wanted to let all of you know I was able to apply & receive a loan this evening. I just kept trying throughout the day and I finally made it! Good luck!!
Login to Me Too

creativewalls
Contributor
Contributor
I top had this message for 5 days and on the 6th day it let me apply and an offer was generated, albeit a low offer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.