Working Capital denied - Any further suggestions ?

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Im starting a new thread as I contacted Paypal today for the third time and wondered if anyone knew if there was any further escalation I could try if I keep getting different advice from Paypal ?

Each time I call I get a different response and today was no different.  Today I was told that the code DLGJ0255 that Im receiving isnt on their list, that the reason I was being turned down was my sales were not high enough but I questioned this as I am currently 7k above the minimum.  I was told to wait a couple of weeks and try again as 2019 was just over but I thought that the Paypal system generating the offers was updated constantly so the year ending wouldnt make any difference.

I have updated all my addresses, phone numbers, bank details and anything I can think of.

When I checked with them I have been trying to establish a concrete answer since August 2019 when I last paid off my loan with a lump payment.

I know it is entirely up to Paypal whether they offer me their money but be nice to know why they wont

Any ideas ??
Becky

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor
Do you mind me asking what monthly sales you put through PayPal? Maybe Im just not selling enough. Mine varies between £1200 -£1500 per month. I also assumed £12000 was the yearly threshold , even though it says £9k on the PayPal website . I’ve surpassed the £12k, but it’s always no.
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Hi = not at all - I phoned Paypal and got them to confirm the money and mine was 19k - 

Have you been accepted before or not yet 

They are really helpful on the phone so I did keep phoning and asking what I could do and applied every single day which apparently made no difference unlike your credit score which gets marked with everything !!

Becky

Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Becky So your threshold was £19k, before they accepted you, is that right? I’ll just keep trying to sell more, and perhaps I won’t need the advance! I’ve never had an advance before , but PayPal say they don’t know what my particular error code means. Thanks for your reply
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Morning - my threshold was 12k but even though I was past that I didnt get accepted.

I think the key was to have regular money going through so I did ebay constantly which kept the numbers up rather than having weeks where i didnt do any listing.

Good luck

Becky

Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

Finally got accepted today! Yay! I just randomly tried this morning expecting to see usual error, instead got an offer. I went for the lowest amount to see how I get on. I'm really pleased. My sales had just gone over £15K, so that must have been the trigger.

Login to Me Too

Littletownpearl
Contributor
Contributor
Congrats! I am still trying. I keep getting the error of 656 now. Very frustrating 🤦🏽‍♀️
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.