Working Capital denied - Any further suggestions ?

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Im starting a new thread as I contacted Paypal today for the third time and wondered if anyone knew if there was any further escalation I could try if I keep getting different advice from Paypal ?

Each time I call I get a different response and today was no different.  Today I was told that the code DLGJ0255 that Im receiving isnt on their list, that the reason I was being turned down was my sales were not high enough but I questioned this as I am currently 7k above the minimum.  I was told to wait a couple of weeks and try again as 2019 was just over but I thought that the Paypal system generating the offers was updated constantly so the year ending wouldnt make any difference.

I have updated all my addresses, phone numbers, bank details and anything I can think of.

When I checked with them I have been trying to establish a concrete answer since August 2019 when I last paid off my loan with a lump payment.

I know it is entirely up to Paypal whether they offer me their money but be nice to know why they wont

Any ideas ??
Becky

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
Fingers crossed for you! Hope you get approved! There seems to be no way to predict anything.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
How consistent are your sales? Do you have several transactions per month? Consistency is a big determining factor.
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor
Evening I'm up 9k on previous year and do regular listings on ebay and on my business page so each week have regular money going in - guess I will just have to keep plugging away and hope something changes. Becky
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Just checked and my message has changed and code to DLGJ0261 saying my transactions need to be consistent for 5 days so there is hope !! 

Have everything crossed

Thanks for your reply

Login to Me Too
Solved

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
Fingers crossed for you! Hope you get approved! There seems to be no way to predict anything.
Login to Me Too

Littletownpearl
Contributor
Contributor
I just got that same error, but my sales are consistent and PayPal supervisor didn’t understand why it was happening to me, I’m glad you got your loan, I guess I just have to be patient .
Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

Did you have any luck in getting approved? I've been trying for 2 months now. My sales are up and consistent, well over the £12K mark, yet still it's a no. Same message, not eligible, try again in the future.

Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Just today !!

I just kept selling on ebay with listings finishing 3 times a week then Sunday the error message changed to reapply in 5 days and then this morning the page was all different and it went through in minutes.

I think my sales were high but not necessarily consistent - I go away buying abroad so ebay gets put on hold and I sell though my other site but its lump sums fortnightly rather than the ebay listings 3 times a week.

Have you contacted Paypal and asked ? 

Becky

Login to Me Too

Michellevo
Contributor
Contributor
Yay!! I'm so happy for you!! Finally!! I am a small business and get between 10 and 16 transactions a month, equaling around $1800 to $3500 a month. I always get approved but I'm always nervous. I'm getting ready to reapply in about a week. Stomach is in knots over it. I don't do selling but I'm an audio producer and narrator so I thankfully never have refunds. Fingers crossed! But I'm glad you finally got approved. I know you've been trying for awhile now. That's great news
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Oh thank you so much - it was a bit of a surprise taking quite so long but I did tell myself its their money so I must have been missing the mark somewhere but it has made me work extra hard and also I really appreciate them loaning me anything - Its so hard being a small business and trying to get funding without selling a kidney to them so do love Paypal for it 

Good luck with yours - let me know

Becky

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.