Working Capital Loans

OddsAndWears
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everybody!  I'm trying to apply for our 4th Capital loan.  However, i've now been declined about 50 times or more.  The reason being is that they can't verify my information.  The only thing I can guess is that I might be putting in the wrong phone number.  I break cell phones all the time and for whatever reason, switch carriers and now i've gotten used to the number we have now.  For the life of me I can't figure this out.  I have tried texting friends to see if they have it which actually produced a few numbers, none of which made a difference.  I'm beyond stressed at the moment and am thinking of putting a hole through my monitor with my fist.  So... besides the phone number, the EIN and my social, is there anything else there that could be preventing this?  Like one of the questions asks the purpose of the loan, so if that's different could that change it?   Is the EIN the same as a Federal Tax ID?  I really am so close to just giving up on this loan, but I feel like it would change our lives.  I don't want to give up, but i'm getting beyond frustrated.  Any thoughts?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.