Working Capital Loan

BayouBling
Contributor
Contributor

I am going to pay off a large sum so that I can get a 2nd loan. Now my questions is this if for some reason I don't get approved for another loan have you heard of Paypay refunded that lump sum and reinstating your loan? I am very nervous.

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Retrogeeks2
Contributor
Contributor
Tipton did yours clear?
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Morning all,

Just to let you know I rang Paypal and have been informed my figures are over the minimum but sadly my honesty with overpayments on postage have been knocking the systems algorithum back - Ive had a run of customers buy multiple items and pay without waiting for me to do combined postage invoice and this has made the difference !!  If id kept their money i might have incurred bad feedback but would have had the loan !

I did learn that the system updates every 72 hours so Ill keep trying

Login to Me Too

Tipton444
Contributor
Contributor

Hey all, I did in fact get the loan on day 12 thankfully!  Once I got the email there was no problem... but still a long wait, so if anyone happens to read this DONT pay off your loan by your bank account if you are looking to get another one.  I'm guessing the stories about people not getting a loan because they made a lump sum payment at the end to get another one are just not true, because I had no problem.  But...that's crazy about you not getting a loan because you were not honest enough about shipping fees?  Seriously??  So.. how does that work?  If you charged say $9 then you shipped it out at only a $3 cost, Paypal looks into stuff like that and can burn you for it??  I mean, I always keep my shipping fees low, only $1 dollar over the actual cost usually, but many times you get a lot more or less not even knowing.  Sorry man, keep trying.

Login to Me Too

Retrogeeks2
Contributor
Contributor
12 including the day you paid or not
Login to Me Too

Tipton444
Contributor
Contributor

I paid on friday the 6th at around 1pm... I got the email on the 17th/18th at literally right around midnight of the 17th.  So in reality it was just under 12 days total

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.