Working Capital Loan

BayouBling
Contributor
Contributor

I am going to pay off a large sum so that I can get a 2nd loan. Now my questions is this if for some reason I don't get approved for another loan have you heard of Paypay refunded that lump sum and reinstating your loan? I am very nervous.

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

LINDSEYANN06
Contributor
Contributor
Yess. Once we get past this crap we will have to worry about not getting approved nxt. Which knock on wood this will be my 5th and I've never had a problem. But we will see. 🤞🤞 And yes I would have loved to know I'd have to wait "about" 10 days.. I can just imagine the denials that come with this new feature.
Login to Me Too

Retrogeeks2
Contributor
Contributor
I've had two no problem and applied back to back also, there's no reason I should be denied over 70k in sales, no month over 15.8% in variance of the prior month paid 8500 dollar loan off in 103 days on a 9 month term, so it should be no problem but it makes me nervous with all the horror stories granted most of them are 2016-2017
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor
I've just written to PayPal to see if there's anything I can do to be approved - I've increased sales etc and number 4 loan has been refused every day for months now.
Login to Me Too

Retrogeeks2
Contributor
Contributor
Hopefully they figure it out for you
Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor
I know that it is totally up to PayPal who they decide to approve for loans but I wish there was some way you could know what improves your chances. I phoned customer services who went through my account and could give no reasons as to why number 4 loan had been refused - this has been months now but I still keep trying!!
Login to Me Too

Tipton444
Contributor
Contributor

Lyndsay I'm waiting right along side ya, we finished at the same time.  Paid it off on a Friday around noon, and today is day 10... I guess if it is business days only, this would only be considered day 6?!  Yikes.  I was totally frustrated when I called and they told me the new feature of paying it off from your bank account can take 10 days, I agree they should really make this more clear.  I'm hoping any day now that email pops up, because this has been a very hard week, especially since it's the biggest time for sales.  My bank account said pending for the first 3 days, then it cleared, and my working capital loan has said paid in full for 10 days.  Oh well, glad it's not just me though.  I still better not get denied for something stupid!

Login to Me Too

LINDSEYANN06
Contributor
Contributor
Yes been a rough week. And yup they should tell you that before hand but its paypal. They do what they want. 🤣🤣 I wake up every morning hoping for an email. 🤞 I will make sure I keep yall updated since I'm closer to "about" 10 days. I've been searching if anyone has successfully got to the 10 day mark and got approved.
Login to Me Too

LINDSEYANN06
Contributor
Contributor
It cleared. ❤ and I got approved no problem. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Lesson learned. Yall keep me updated...
Login to Me Too

Retrogeeks2
Contributor
Contributor
Awesome, so day 12 or business day 9 for you. Glad you didn't get denied either
Login to Me Too

Tipton444
Contributor
Contributor

Glad to hear it!  Congrats.  I'm still waiting... 😞 day 11.  If you just got it I must be getting the email today too then, if not tomorrow.  Lets hope!  Thanks for the update.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.