Working Capital Loan info on PayPal Summary Page Disappeared

ZariB
Contributor
Contributor

Suddenly, I sign in and on my PayPal Summary page, the account summary block of my Working Capital loan that is usually to the left has disappeared. This is my second loan in excellent standing and I can't keep track? I found a link in an old archives post way back in 2014 that eventually took me there but it is very inconvenient to have to do search for that link and copy it to the address bar every time I want to check status. Thank in advance for any answers to this question.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

BuckeyeBookGuy
Contributor
Contributor

It happened two days ago to me.  I cannot even find any links to get to the current balance.  Any thoughts?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi ZariB,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble viewing your Working Capital Loan. 😞 It sounds like this may be related to an outdated browser. I would advise ensuring your browser is up to date, clearing your cache and cookies, and trying a different browser. Hopefully this resolves the issue!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SRCoombs
Contributor
Contributor

They recently changed the summary page and working capital is no longer on it. Also in Help the phone # is not valid and I can't find an alternate way to contact them.

Login to Me Too

claireh2711
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this same problem. I've done what you suggested and tried it in 2 different browsers. The Working Capital balance used to be shown on my account summary page but it's disappeared. The Help Center says go to tools and find the Working Capital tile, but it doesn't exist! 

I would really like to see my balance, please fix this!

Login to Me Too

LibertyValance
Contributor
Contributor

Click on "Tools" and then " Paypal working capital"

Login to Me Too

lizward48
Contributor
Contributor

It's not there under tools!

Login to Me Too

lizward48
Contributor
Contributor

Not showing on Chrome despite the last Chrome update being Feb 11th.  Not showing on Firefox which I have just downloaded.  Microsoft egde does not seem to be available on Windows 7 and I do not want to update to 10 thank you very much!  PLEASE paypal fix this!!!

Login to Me Too

GracieMarie50
New Community Member

I have Windows 7 as well and am happy with it. I don;t think that is the problem. They just changhed the page and they need to change it back. I dislike it very much.

Login to Me Too

lizward48
Contributor
Contributor

Could you please tell us which browsers are accepted?  Some of us do not want to use windows 10!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.