Working Capital Loan/ clicked on the 15% repayment option, but computer is saying 30% PANIC

HonestAbe
New Community Member
I recently took out my THIRD working capital loan. I clicked on the 15% repayment option, but, the contract came up with 30%? The perfect storm happened. The email address I had as primary, I could not get in to. After a few days had passed, and I had already spent thousands on equipment, that I couldn't repay in a lump sum, I found out my repayment percentage was 30%, MUCH TO MY SHOCK, AND DISMAY! I am disabled with depression and PTSD, but I have NEVER made a computer error because of my disability?? I have explained my mistake, or PayPal's computer glitch, to TWO different sets of PP employees. No one will help me get the loan changed to the 15% I originally thought I was applying for?? I have paid back TWO PRIOR LOANS, early, at 15%, and have never had one complaint or charge back on my business account. I need help here ASAP, or the 30% repayment fee will probably destroy my business, along with having to let my one employee go.. I have worked very hard to reach the level I am at. I was on Social security disability for three years, and struggled greatly, to return to work. Now, to lose it all because of a computer glitch, or my disability, can't be happening?? PayPal, PLEASE HELP change my loan to the 15% repayment I intended all along!!? Please!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.