Working Capital Loan Amounts

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know what PayPal working capital amount limits are? Last year they were $75k, then $150k. Has anyone seen anything higher?
RMS4937
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

Remember that the cap is lower for your first two loans, then it gets raised substantially.  It's always been that way.  Max cap after that has always been somewhere between $125k and $200k, though I've never personally witnessed a PWC loan of greater than 100k even in normal times.

However, also keep in mind the max loan seems to be literally zero for most people right now, regardless of their sales or industry...as PWC is barely lending to anyone for whatever reason.

Login to Me Too

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, thank you.  I got one a few months ago for $150K and it is being paid off today.  I will take my chances and see what happens.  I do believe they are still lending...

RMS4937
Login to Me Too

SRTWY
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck!  ( I mean that sincerely.)

I've seen a couple of people get approved in the last couple of months [for surprisingly small amounts], but even that's been dwarfed by the sheer number of people getting random denials or being told that now, suddenly, their industries (a wide variety of them) "don't currently qualify for Paypal Working Capital".

Do you mind me asking what industry you're in?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.