Working Capital - Error code DLGJ0656

DragonHeart2502
Contributor
Contributor

need some advise, im very disapointed in paypal at the present moment, applied for a loan have done for the past 6 months keep getting code

DLGJ0656

i have over 600£ in the account at any time, im very disapointed at the moment as i was initially accepted for a loan of 3500, but went on holiday and didnt accept in time, now since then im getting this code

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Enterprisetech1
Contributor
Contributor
Makes no sense. Had a £1500 advance about a year ago which was paid off within 3 months. Then not eligible for another advance. About 6 months later I was given £3000 which I paid back in 56 days. Now am not eligible again. None of my details or circumstances have changed. Really frustrating and poor from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

jdearns1
Contributor
Contributor

It does not make sense I did have some up and down sales with a min of 9k per month and  a max of 11500k I paid a 11k loan off in 4 months so frustrating! The only thing I can think of is that I did have a ACH returned from my bank of 46$ 3 days before I applied it has since been taken out.

Login to Me Too

ReedFam2000
Contributor
Contributor
I have had 4-5 loans varying from $2500 to $1500 but have always been paid off quickly and on time. I paid my last loan off in March and have been trying ever since and keep getting this code. It’s very unfortunate that you can work so hard and have such a good rapport with the loan payoffs etc and be penalized next time you want one. Poor business practice if you ask me. I guess I keep trying daily. I’ve had consistent sales each day but was told I have inconsistent up and down sales and that’s why getting denied
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.