Working Capital - Error code DLGJ0656

DragonHeart2502
Contributor
Contributor

need some advise, im very disapointed in paypal at the present moment, applied for a loan have done for the past 6 months keep getting code

DLGJ0656

i have over 600£ in the account at any time, im very disapointed at the moment as i was initially accepted for a loan of 3500, but went on holiday and didnt accept in time, now since then im getting this code

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ProductStore
Contributor
Contributor

We did in the end!

We stopped trying for a few weeks and just kept pushing sales on ebay to get each month better than the last we got offered the lower amount of £1000 for 10% then higher amounts for more percentage about 3 months after we first saw the error code

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

traxbang
Contributor
Contributor

did you ever figure out what this code is

Login to Me Too

Cecelie08
Contributor
Contributor
I am having this same issue. I got an offer for approval of a couple thousand in a working capital loan but it was on a weekend, not business hours so I wasn’t working and didn’t accept immediately. When I came back to review and accept- it said “sorry, we can not approve you at this time.” I, too, am very disappointed in PayPal at the moment. I got the same code you did and have not found a solution.
Login to Me Too

TarikAli
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone find out what this error is? We have had 2 so far, all paid up. Keep getting this error when applying at the moment. 

Login to Me Too

Wzg1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get an approval and if so how long did it take?
Login to Me Too

jdearns1
Contributor
Contributor
It took 10 days to be approved
Login to Me Too

ProductStore
Contributor
Contributor

Well its now our turn to join your ship!!

We have had two previous loans out from Paypal the first one in October last year for £1000 we paid back in 2 months - Then the second one in December which we applied for the same day we paid the other off and was accepted straight away for £3500. Its now July and we paid the remainder off on Monday. Tried to apply Tuesday and we are being told we are not eligible - I have phoned customer service and asked if i would be eligible and he said yes your account is in really good standing. He put me on hold for about 10 minutes then came back and said apply in 48 hours and you will be approved.

Its now 48 hours later and still same message and same code DLGJ0656 - Customer services are now reading from a different book as now i am being told i should not have been sent that and in a nut shell they do not know anything regarding Working Capital even though it is their department!

Login to Me Too

jdearns1
Contributor
Contributor

did you ever get approved?

Login to Me Too
Solved

ProductStore
Contributor
Contributor

We did in the end!

We stopped trying for a few weeks and just kept pushing sales on ebay to get each month better than the last we got offered the lower amount of £1000 for 10% then higher amounts for more percentage about 3 months after we first saw the error code

Login to Me Too

jdearns1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you may I ask did you find out wat the code means? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.