Working Capital Error Code DLGJ0723

artec
Contributor
Contributor

Was reapplying for a working capital loan after paying off my 3rd loan on the 9th and got the following error.

DLGJ0723 Your account is or has been linked to another PayPal account with previous PayPal Working Capital loan activity that varied from expectation.

Does anyone know what this means? Like most people using working capital I just assumed that availability of the loan would be consistent and only the amount would vary.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Bev55
Contributor
Contributor
I have received the same code and am assuming it is linked to a former contractor from by business who used the business name to get a working capital loan and she never paid it and it is a charge off. Sad that I have used PayPal for 13 years and had at least 8 working capital loans, all paid off early and renewed until now. Will be switching tomorrow to another way of banking and financing and processing cards and paying. PayPal was my only avenue for everything but this is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

margodoty6
New Community Member
Why am I getting this working capital error? I've never previously had any type of loan through PayPal and I also have never been able to legit have a successful PayPal account without privacy issues.
Login to Me Too

Emmilou
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Has anyone found an answer to this please? I have been checking for months but no new replies. I have been stuck for about 6 months with the same code and I'm losing hope. Thank you
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Emmilou,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In cases like these, I would recommend giving us a call. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Emmilou
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Martina How are you? Thank you for your reply. I have called in numerous of times and I am told the exact same thing each time. 1. They do not know what the codes relate to 2. It's all based on an algorithm 3. There is nothing that can be done and over time it may or may not change I put all my business through paypal and its relatively large amounts. I am at a loss as what to do and its frustrating. If I don't know what I am doing wrong I cannot fix it. I need the working capital to progress my business.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.