Working Capital Error 656

EllieBoop
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so there are lots of threads around about the declines on Working Capital.

I had a working capital loan (my first one) in January. Estimated time to repay was 18 months. I repaid it in 6 months - all from sales - maybe one or two small (£20) top ups but only to pay it quicker, not because of anything being slow etc.

I paid it off on the 30th of June. I applied for another loan once I got the email telling me I could. However, I'm not getting declined, I'm getting the "not available for your business" error. It's code 656.

After about  2 weeks I spoke to PayPal and they have said everything looks fine on my account and that I should just keep trying. I've had my PayPal account since 2006 and have run a successful business since 2008. My sales this year are up 350% on last year and they are consistent. No refunds, chargebacks or anything weird. It's been a month and a half now and still being told that it's not available for my business.

Has anyone else had specifically the 656 error code and eventually been approved? I'm not getting declined - it's just saying it's not available. I'm not getting any letters or anything like others who are actually being declined.

I don't understand.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.