Working Capital DLGJ0602

LSRT
Contributor
Contributor

Why am I getting code DLGJ0602 when reapplying for Paypal Working Capital? This is my 5th time. Sales are up, everything seems to be good otherwise. Has anyone ever had this problem and is there any resolution?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

Kellsfin
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone ever figure out how what code combo works?
Login to Me Too

Samantha_BelMal
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to a woman today who was very helpful. 

She told me that the minute you get a sale you should apply again and they've seen that work. 

I had a major price increase due to a restructure and they told me that they were basing the decision on frequent small sales, not less larger sales. 

I have applied 3 times since and have not had any luck. As for the codes, they do not effect the decision, they're just for marketing purposes. 

I hope this helps y'all - happy applying! 

Login to Me Too

Tattoowendell
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get approved? On my 7th, paid off early and now this. Had I known This would happen I would have never put the few thousand to pay off early😡
Login to Me Too

Stinemarlene
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in the exact same boat. Paid off a lot early to get a bigger one cause I was super early paying of both the loans I took and now this. Tried reapplying every day for 6 months now. Sales are good but I was hoping for the capital to fund a new venture that would help it expand.
Login to Me Too

Tattoowendell
Contributor
Contributor
Looking too. Any luck?
Login to Me Too

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. No rhyme or reason. They ask my date of birth, if my biz is a Corp or Sole Proprietor. I guess they see I’m a female, over 50 and all of a sudden my “industry” is not eligible. I’ve called, asked for clarification but get no answers. I don’t even know why they are staffing the PPWC department. They have zero insight and absolutely no answers. They cannot tell you who they are funding, what industries are. Wing funded or why my business, up 42% since last year, is now not eligible.
RMS4937
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.