Working Capital - DLGJ0255

creativewalls
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, had a PayPal working capital loan which was paid off early almost 2 months ago. This was paid in a lump sum from PayPal account (UK).

After waiting 3 days and applying again, I was getting the application screen where you fill in all your details and the loan was constantly declined.

Having waited a few more days, I am now told the business isn't eligible for PayPal working capital, this is despite meeting all sales targets and having a few great months with lots of sales.

Getting error code: DLGJ0255 constantly for almost 2 months now. PayPal have said there are no issues with my account.

No holds, refunds or disputes yet still being declined.

The Working Capital box on the left hand side of my PayPal summary shows £0.00 outstanding and the full balance has been paid.

Has anyone went through similar? This is a UK account, so not sure if that works any differently.

Very frustrating.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

creativewalls
Contributor
Contributor

PP.jpg

This is what I have seen on my PayPal dashboard since paying off my Working Capital loan 2 months ago. Is this normal?
When I click on the link it shows me the working capital page with my chart and amount of days and gives me the option to Apply Again, at which point it says Working Capital is currently not available to my business.

Login to Me Too

creativewalls
Contributor
Contributor
Having messaged Paypal support again, I have now been told they have escalated my problem to their 'back office' team who will advise of the reason for the decline within 14 days...
Login to Me Too

creativewalls
Contributor
Contributor

A quick update for anyone interested - I am now getting the below message and error code (DLGJ0261) as of today. I'm not quite sure what this means, but possibly progress after almost 9 weeks.

To be eligible for PayPal Working Capital, you must meet the eligibility requirements for at least 5 days before completing the application.

These requirements are outlined in ou faq

If you think you've received this message in error please call us on <removed>, Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.

Thank you for your interest in PayPal Working Capital.

DLGJ0261

Login to Me Too

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Have you made any further progress ??  Ive had three loans and have always paid them off quickly and normally with a larger final amount.

I too have the DLGJ0255 code and have rung Paypal twice.  First time I was told to keep trying and last time was told that I was just over the 12100 threshold and to keep trying.  My sales are up, my amount per sale are up considerably and I have great feedback on Ebay so nothing major that I can think of that would prevent me from getting another loan as no refunds etc.

Am tempted to ring them again but just would really like an answer that would tell me if Im wasting my time applying !

Regards

Becky

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.