cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working Capital Code DLGJ0738

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Working Capital Code DLGJ0738

I was told by a Working Capital CSR to wait til my good time of the year and apply then. So basically, wait til I don't NEED the loan and get one. They called it "planning ahead." lol I mean, I get it, but loans are meant for when you need them, not for when things are going well.

Highlighted
Contributor

So now my code suddenly changed from 738 to 656. Any ideas why? Still getting denied. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

I am frustrated with this code.  I was not using Paypal for all my merchant services.  In December, I moved all my cc business to them.  I went from 21k in sales for 2019 to 15k already in 2020 and another 8k in December 2019.

So basically, I am being punished and denied further funds because I am giving MORE of my business to Paypal.

Yeah...that makes a lot of sense!

I have had multiple Working capital loans with Paypal for the past 2 years.  I am so frustrated!
I called the Paypal CSR and she made me even more frustrated calling my business seasonal when I explained I turned over all my merchant services to paypal which is why my sales are now exploding...sigh

Highlighted
Contributor

I finally got approved, although the loan was smaller than I had hoped to get. It is all very mysterious. Constant rejections and then suddenly it goes through. The only thing to do when getting rejected is to keep applying.