Working Capital : Cancellation?

Saad_Sarfraz
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry guys this will sound silly but after a few hours for applying for working capital, I have changed my mind. I haven't moved the funds and they're in my Paypal balance. I have a good sales history courtesy Ebay, but I am currently down with Covid-19 and feel like cancelling. I usually drop ship and ebay sales cover my purchase and shipping costs. I do not see any option to cancel.

If I cannot cancel, and don't use the loan money, can't I just payback Paypal the money? I have also signed up for the 30% share of sales, and realised that I won't be making any profit anymore!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Marina

Hi @Saad_Sarfraz,

Thank you for taking the time to post your questions in the Community. Typically, a percentage of each sale you make will go towards the repayment automatically. However, you can also make manual payments or even pay off the full amount by using your PayPal balance or bank account. You can do this by clicking on the Working Capital tile in your account. If you have additional questions, feel free to check out our FAQ.

I hope you find this information helpful!

- Marina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.