Why is PayPal not resolving an issue pending since March?

TinkerLabs
Contributor
Contributor

Shipped using EBay International Shipping from US to Moscow.  Tracking has been said since April 1 to this day that package is "in transit to destination country".  Why is PayPal not resolving case opened by seller since mid April?  The case resolution date keeps getting pushed off.  This is not fair to either seller or buyer to hold funds and resolution this long.  The package is obviously lost and insurance should kick in automatically.  I can't call or email paypal directly to get an answer on what's happening.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TinkerLabs
Contributor
Contributor

This is really awesome!!! Paypal is not resolving seller/buyer issue originated early April.  You can't talk to a paypal customer service person.  You can't email a paypal customer service person.  No one is replying to my community post!  I can't file a DHL package investigation without having EBay's International Shipper account number.   Both Paypal and EBay only exists virtually in the cloud!!!  Or should I say... this really sucks!  What to do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.