What website development software allows one to paste in PayPal button code copied from the PP site?

VeggieGuy59
New Community Member

Hi, all.  I'm experienced with PayPal as a buyer and seller, but new to the forum.

I previously used Microsoft FrontPage 2003 to do our site and liked how I could code a button on the PP site, copy the code and paste it into the FP site.  Now that I'm using Gator Builder (branded by HostGator), I have developed a decent enough, rudimentary site, but the PP button that is an element in Gator Builder doesn't allow me access to do anything to it code-wise.  As such, its only two settings are to charge sales tax or not charge sales tax; it's not smart enough to know to charge tax only in my home state.

I previously used the Store function of Gator Builder, but had a lot of issues with it and bailed on it, in favor of simple Add To Cart buttons.

Given the above, Gator Builder may not be right for my needs.  If only it would allow me to paste in PP site-generated button code, it *would* be good enough for my needs.

If not Gator Builder, what are your recommendations for site builder software that allows one to have control over the sales tax aspect of an add to cart button?

I own Elementor Pro, Xara/Magix Web Designer 17 and more, but really like the speed and simplicity of a drag-a-block-and-customize-it builder.  If there's one that works and allows me to control a button's taxable status, I'm all ears.

Thank you for any guidance you can provide.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.