What is the differences between PayPal Express Checkout,PayPal Good & Service Mass PayPal?

Browni
New Community Member
I want to pay someone but i have these three options to pay through:
1- PayPal Express Checkout
2- PayPal Good & Service

3- Mass PayPal

Can someone explain to me what does it means? what are are the differences between each choice? and what is the best one?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

PayPal Express - Basically you have to pay using your PayPal Account (Personal or Business) - the person you pay is charged a transaction processing fee - you can use your account balance, bank account or a card as your funding source.

PayPal Goods and Services - You would use the Send Money feature from within your PayPal Account (Personal or Business) and choose Goods and Services - the person you pay is charged a transaction processing fee - you can use your account balance, bank account or a card as your funding source.

Mass Pay - This a bit different, Mass Payment is an easy and efficient way to send money to a group.  With Mass Payment, you can send money to up to 5,000 people at once, you must have a Business Account.  You can learn more here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.