What can we do to stop these crooks

Bass4lance
Contributor
Contributor
I am beyond the 25 items sold and 100% surveys and they are still holding my money. The saddest part is that they have no clue why. After half a day on the phone with them and explaining the situation to every single person I talk to at Paypal after every single transfer they send me on, I recieved a different excuse as of why they are holding my money. The #1 was eBay was holding it. So I called Paypal with eBay on the line and after they found out eBay was on the line also they put us on hold for over an hour. They also said it was a random thing (which last several transactions have been held), at risk when I have been way beyond the 25 items sold and minimum money trial. They couldn’t give me any real reason. After awhile eBay employee gave up and wished me luck. Paypal shouldn’t be able to do what they are doing. It should be against the law. There has to be something we can do and somewhere we can file at on them. Crooks.... The last excuse reason was because they said that I was chosen for a certain program and my money would be held now for 21 days. They are trying to put me out of business. EBay is finally tossing them and I can’t wait.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.