WebBank Loan number for PPP loan forgiveness...

tb1947
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot find the requested lender number for WebBank on our signed /approval documents (I did find SBA#). I do have a LoanBuilder # I found online. I need this time-sensitive info to apply for forgiveness.  How can I get this info needed for my husband's approved loan?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

jamie716
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @tb1947 

The lender loan number should be on the completed loan agreement you received via DocuSign and can also be viewed in the portal, by logging into my.loanbuilder.com. For more information on forgiveness, please visit www.paypal.com/pppinfo

Best of luck!

Jamie

Login to Me Too

tb1947
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply...actually the problem was that that WebBank loan number was NOT on the final doc.  I had to do some sleuthing and found the number that I needed on the LoanBuilders site.  (hint: the numbers will all begin with A00) Good news is I have some updated info via a direct phone call to WebBank.  They gave me a new phone[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]that connects to a newly set up info desk specifically for the SBA FORGIVENESS LOANS.  I spoke with Derrick who was very helpful and reduced my stress level.  Hope this helps someone else.

Login to Me Too

cindie2911
Contributor
Contributor

Do you happen to have the phone number to call?

Login to Me Too

jimknight2478
Contributor
Contributor

Ugh. Just tried the phone number and was disconnected several times, as that number no longer exists. When I got the Customer Service number with Loan Builder, their offices are shut down. No person or process to locate the loan number. So frustrating.

Login to Me Too

tb1947
Contributor
Contributor

Did you us[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  I got that number from a person at WebBank [Removed. Phone #s not permitted].  Short wait and got a live person...Derrick.  Extremely helpful.   You should also be able to get the number by going to LoanBuilder website.  The loan number you want will start with A00.    Good Luck.

Login to Me Too

Bpha
New Community Member
Number you have was removed. Not sure why. We need a number to contact the webbank
Login to Me Too

Jammer06
New Community Member

If you log into loanbuilders site and start the application for forgiveness you should be able to see the lender number from their starting sheet. Additionally if you call the loanbuilder customer service line they can look up your Paypal loan information. I was frustrated for a while too but it seems you just need to click as far as you can to get the information. I agree this information would be a lot easier if they assumed there are people out there like us who prefer to have all our forms filled out before we get in line and get told to go to the back when the form isn't completed. 

Login to Me Too

daeyang86
New Community Member

This worked everyone!  Thank you for your tip it was super frustrating not being able to find it. 

Login to Me Too

HeyJ1
New Community Member

My loan number starting with A00 only has 9 digits on the website. Supposed to be 10 digits. Unable to get anyone at WebBank or PayPal to help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.