We're sorry. Based on the information you provided you aren't eligible for PayPal Here.

ExcessComfort
Contributor
Contributor

Just purchased a card reader and uploaded the app on my android phone. Did not pass the questionnaire for some reason or other. I called, was on hold for 20 minutes, got a live person who transferred me to support and was cut off. I have Pay Pal on my Shopify website as a payment option which has been used, so, my account is verified and in good standing.  From reading others posts it seems it is a done deal, fail the test and that is that. Well, I will call PayPal Here tomorrow again (it's 8:59 pm now) and see what they say. Has anyone here able to get this turned over? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ExcessComfort
Contributor
Contributor

Called during business hours the next day, Friday 7/13. Spoke with a friendly person who looked into my situation. She said the situation will be corrected and I will receive an email with 72 hours. Today is Sunday and I will update once the email is received and if I can access the PayPal here app.  

Login to Me Too

ExcessComfort
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, received my card reader today, charged it, and added my information and product items to Payapal Here in my business PayPal. Will upload the app tomorrow to my tablet and connect the two. If you are having problems with PayPal Here, call them and simply ask for help. It's that simple. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.