WORKING CAPITAL HELP NEEDED

Mliquidators
New Community Member

I have had 8 working capital loans in the past 16 months. Typically my sales pay off 60-90% and then I manually pay off the difference. Every single time I have done this, I have been able to reapply as soon as its showing paid off. My most recent WC was for $56,000 and had a remaining balance of $26,000. I paid it off yesterday (friday morning at 9am EST). I had done this 2 months ago at the same time and was able to reapply on saturday morning. Today, its showing paid but the reapply link is not working. It is taking me back to the working capital loan details page and won't even open to application. Anyone else have this problem? I can understand applying early etc, but the application won't even load and the only way I can see apply now is when I log out and get to the working capital homepage. Any help would be appreciated as I only paid it off to buy merchandise this weekend that I was short on funds for. I really need this money. Thank you for any information or help. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.