VARIABLE button PAYPAL ONLUS

IBSA_ONLUS
Contributor
Contributor

Good Evening Sir,

Hope that you’re having a great day,

I have a special request that requires a lot of talents. Like we have in this community.

I’ve a Non-Profit Association for the poor children and on its website there is the PayPal Plugins for the donations (http://www.ibambinidisantantonio.org). The plugins contains 10 options of donations pre-selectable and this is good.

I know that what I’m going to ask is difficult, maybe impossible, but because of its essentiality I will reward the one and maybe only one who can do it. And remember it’s for the children.

So, the current possible donations on our website are: 10$, 15$, 20$,50$, 100$.

For each of them I would like to create a pool of codes:

Example:  For the donations of 10$ we create a pool of 2000 casual codes (ex78,ex65,fr56,67gh,g7s7....), for 15$ another pool of 20000 codes, for the 20$ another pool etcetera….

When the user make a donation, of like 10$, he/she receives one of the 2000 casual codes of the 10$ pool. Then very important the code assigned should be automatic erased from the pool.

Then I should be able to see the current amount of codes in each pool, so time by time I would simply write more codes and refill manually.

Remember that I need manual “refillable” not a continuous and automatic rechargeable program.

THANKS really a LOT from our Onlus Volountieers.

We know that some of you will succeed.

I Bambini di Sant’Antonio Onlus

The president, Giacomo

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.