User defined value in payment button

Huegraph
New Community Member

Hi,

On a pay now button

Is it possible to add an amount input field so the user can set the amount to be paid?

Thanks,

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You will need to use the donate button for user defined amounts. Senders enter their own contribution amount by default.

See: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/paypal-payments-standard/integration-guide/donate_step_1/#...

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

DinoBA
New Community Member

HI,

is there now a possibility that hte user can define the amount he pays over paypal button. We are offering appraisals and we tell the user the price in ourt offer, but would like that the user has oportunity to enter amount from offer and send it over the website. We do not have and do not need any shopping carts, because every offer is diffrent depending on the characteristics, so we can not write an fixed amount.

Is there an option to get an field where the user can write the amount, when he is ready to pay. and then clicks the pay button. It is the function like donations button, but we are selling our services, and not gahtering donations.

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.