Unable to unlink paypal account from nintendo account error code:9001-9320. 9320 NOT 9310.

joeltherock85
New Community Member

Please do not ask me to try to unlink or refer me to https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29173/~/error-code%3A-9001-9310 because the error code is 9320 and nintendo asks me to refer to paypal

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

TheSilverlink
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem too. Couple of days ago my yearly subscription got extended for another year without any issue. Can't buy anything from the E-Shop.

Login to Me Too

airstick
New Community Member

This error keeps appearing: 

Error Code 9001-9320

An error occurred when using PayPal. Please try again.
If you receive the same error multiple times, please contact PayPal customer service.

Login to Me Too

Franz35
Contributor
Contributor

So, Paypal, do you plan on doing something about this? Maybe at least give a reply. Apparently this is because of the discount event which was only for new buyers. Apparently we did not notice this. But not being able to buy anything anymore cannot be the solution. A repyl would be highly appreciated!

Login to Me Too

TheSilverlink
Contributor
Contributor

It started working for me again  yesterday. Have you tried it again?

Login to Me Too

marielaurenceb
Contributor
Contributor
I have this issue too !!! does anyone have any solutions yet?
Login to Me Too

MustrumRidcully
New Community Member

Yes! Same problem here! Nintendo set up a site for the error code 9001-9320 specifically in the meantime https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/53949/kw/9001-9320 but it's completely useless. The un-linking and re-linking does nothing to alleviate the problem, and they point you to PayPal for a solution.

So, PayPal officials, got any solution on the horizon?

Login to Me Too

bonchonghost
Contributor
Contributor
Any updates on this? I was able to purchase 2 days ago but when I try to purchase again, the error is popping up again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.