Unable to provide tax documents or contact at <removed>

reliminel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I opened a business account several months ago but ever since I get the notification saying that "Action required: Provide additional information. We need  more information about your organisation. If you don't provide this information by 9 Apr 2020 you won't be able to send or receive payments."

However, when I click on the link there is a fault on that page. Either nothing is shown when I click on the options on the left hand side or when I try to complete the information I get and error message. See screenshots below.

I raised a message with PayPal support and they told me to email <removed>. Which I have emailed with the below screen shots and error messages a few times and still have had no response (first email was sent on the 12th of Feb, 2020). 

Since my account will soon be limited making my account pretty much useless, I'm at my wits end about how to proceed. Any ideas?

PayPal Nothing shown.jpgSomething went wrong.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_April

Hello @reliminel

It sounds like you will need to contact PayPal Customer Support. You can locate their contact information by clicking on 'Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal page. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.