Unable to create a new subscription plan

getautomated
Contributor
Contributor

Pretty much what the title says.  I've filled out everything in the form to create a new subscription plan, but when I click next, I see a loading image for a split second, and then nothing happens.  The browser stays on the same page, and there is no indication of what to do next, or if any information needs to be changed.

I've tried on 2 computers and browsers with the same result each time.  Any help appreciated, thanks!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

lancs10
New Community Member

Hi

I'm also experiencing the same issue, did you manage to find a resolution?

Many thanks

Login to Me Too

FaceAcademy
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this problem as well.  I also don't see any way to delete prior subscription plans that are inactive.

Login to Me Too

FaceAcademy
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know if this will help with what you're experiencing or not, but I was able to finally create a new subscription after several days of trying and getting the same result you did (flash of a message that says it's being created, but then nothing).  One of the fields, Product ID, is an active field in the middle of all of the entry fields and behaves as though it wants you to add a product ID... it doesn't. That is apparently a PayPal only field that PayPal populates after a new subscription is created, so when I left that field blank, I was able to create a new Subscription. Silly!  I hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

getautomated
Contributor
Contributor

I was eventually able to resolve this issue, although I am unsure of what exactly fixed it.

I tried entering in different information a few times, but trying things with fewer characters, fewer non-alphanumeric characters, or even just numbers in some fields.  Dummying down the data entered into some of the fields seemed to do the trick.  Or, it could just be coincidental. 

If there are restrictions on some of the fields, it would be nice for Paypal to put little info icons to explain it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.