UK registered PayPal Here using in Europe?

Hi there, 

Looking at getting paypal here card reader and app. I have had a paypal business account for a year or so for my small uk registered business. 
With the business we are based in the UK and in Europe, so we are moving around a fair bit. 
Does anybody know if I purchase the reader and set up the app if I will be able to take payments while in Europe on the card reader?
We mainly do Festivals in Europe and the UK (hence the on the road and travelling) as we do not have a store only an online store.
So lost with what to do in regards to getting a mobile card reader!
And as Paypal business account lets us converse with Pounds and Euros, thought it would be the best option to just go with them?

Help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

SongmanSimon
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm a touring musician and wondered about using the reader in the rest of Europe.

@Tomsnowgrenades wrote:

Hi there, 

Looking at getting paypal here card reader and app. I have had a paypal business account for a year or so for my small uk registered business. 
With the business we are based in the UK and in Europe, so we are moving around a fair bit. 
Does anybody know if I purchase the reader and set up the app if I will be able to take payments while in Europe on the card reader?
We mainly do Festivals in Europe and the UK (hence the on the road and travelling) as we do not have a store only an online store.
So lost with what to do in regards to getting a mobile card reader!
And as Paypal business account lets us converse with Pounds and Euros, thought it would be the best option to just go with them?

Help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.