Turning off recurring option for a donation button

dmitry-ra
New Community Member

Hello!

I'm setting up a donation button for a client from Australia. It works fine, apart from one thing, we need to disable the recurring donations option.

I've logged into my PayPal and created a donation button, setting the "let donors make recurring donations" feature to "No". However it still shows on my donation page. My account is registered in Russia.

For my Australian client, they don't have any option for recurring donations while setting up the button.

I've tried various code from Stackoverflow etc., but it only seem to load older PayPal layout, and recurring option still shows up anyway.

I've also found that there is a custom html varviable src="0" , which should turn the recurring option off.

I've added it into the "extra html variables" in my button settings, but that didn't help.

Then I've tried inserting <input type="hidden" name="src" value="0"> to my button code but still no luck.

So nothing seems to work, and yet I am sure there is way.

For eg. on this site, if you select one time donation, the recurring option doesn't show up. 

<removed>

And this is how it works on my client's site <removed>  (non modified button, which they originally generated in their account)

Please help 🙂

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.