Trying to set up recurring credit card donations on our website - got a PayPal error

MobileLoaves
Contributor
Contributor

Our developer is setting up so we can accept recurring credit card donations without the donor having to create a PayPal account.  We have been using the PayPal button, but it requires the donor to have/set up a PayPal account.  Many of our donors are older and don't want to have a PayPal account.   

He set everything up in CiviCRM and have the payment run through our PayPal account.  When we tried to process a credit card, we received this error message:

Payment Processor Error message :Invalid Configuration This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.

What do we need to do to correct?

Patrick <removed>

Mobile Loaves Twin Cities

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

wholeheartinc
Contributor
Contributor

@MobileLoaves are you still having this issue? found any fixes? We're in the same boat here. thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 3.27.11 PM.png

Login to Me Too

MobileLoaves
Contributor
Contributor

yes - we still do not have it resolved and would like to get it working.  Let us knowif we can be of any help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.