Trying to get my Paypal buttons to work

aart2000
Contributor
Contributor

I feel like I just fell down the rabbit hole. I have a Google site web site. I've had this site for several years and recently converted it to the new site format. All the buttons were broken and I reloaded them. But now I find they are not working. Or at least I don't seem to be able to test them. So I started down the rabbit hole. First I tried to figure out how to upgrade Paypal to the new version, this was a nightmare in itself. I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to do. The information may as well be written in Klingon as far I can tell. Then I tried to open a Sandbox account, so I could test the buttons but that was yet another nightmare and can't figure out what I'm supposed to do there either. As you can tell, I'm not all that computer literate. I know a bit and can usually muddle through, but this is way over my head.  Sooo, I'm here trying to sort this all out and get some guidance on how to move forward.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.