Trouble processing payments through Paypal on my shopify website

Rdsingh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I have installed Paypal as my payment provider for my shopify website and have done all the requisites for accepting payment,from logging in to my account on shopify, granting all the asked permissions to paypal related to the website, still when trying to checkout as a guest using paypal as a payment provider i am getting the following message;

"We arent able to process your payment using your paypal account at this time, please go back to the merchant and try using a different payment method"

How do i resolve this issue, any help would be highly appreciated.

thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

If you're trying to test your site and using your own financial info to checkout, I don't believe that will work.   (Assuming you're using your account email address and a credit card that is linked to your account the system won't allow you to complete the checkout.)

Login to Me Too

69Don
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings,

I am experiencing the same problem. No one can pay thru PayPal. And its our only payment method, the customer gets the exact same error message as the one mentioned above.

If you have figured out the problem, or have any suggestions please reply!

I have tried using different PayPal accounts, all get the same result.

Please help.

Thank you! 

Login to Me Too

Palashshinde
New Community Member

When its time to buy with express checkout option the express checkout option is not showing 

when we go in the checkout option the "Express checkout isn't available right now. Try refreshing the page or fill out your information to check out."

this massage is shown to me 

Then after fill all the details to the page the when I chose the paypal payment option the it is showing that "paypal is not available right know " .

Then when I was adding the bank account to paypal the the msg was shown that paypal has credited some amount to your account but case is that I have not recived any payment from paypal yet . 

Ples reply me as fast as possible 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.