Transactions not completing

Savladai
Contributor
Contributor

I've set up a new shopping cart, which I've done many times before, but this one is being very flakey. I've had people help me test it and some can get it to work perfectly but some can't. The ones who can't are able to get from the cart to their PayPal account and log in via the normal login screen but when they try to complete the payment they are presented with a screen which has MY (the cart owner) e-mail address at the top in large letters. Below that is the PayPal logo with the amount they owe showing beside it. Below that is a link which says "Cancel and return to (my e-mail address) and the transaction never completes. Has anyone ever seen this before? It's sporadic. I've had friends test it and it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. It almost seems that it only works for every second order. I've had 4 people in the US test it and one from Canada. The Canadian one worked but only 1 of the three US ones worked. I'm getting SO frustrated so am turning to you kind folks. Thanks for any ideas you can give me!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Savladai
Contributor
Contributor

I see that one other person has had this problem as well. Is there nobody out there who has any idea what the problem might be? It's still happening. :>(

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.