Transaction details with working capital repayments

adamharriusk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've tried in vain to contact PayPal directly to try to get to the bottom of this but as i'm sure you can imagine it's pretty impossible.

I'm trying to find out how i can view or generate transaction details with working capital repayments included. I need to do my accounting and at present each transaction doesn't match what arrives in my bank due to the working capital repayment.

Surely others have faced this so i'm hoping there's a simple solution I've missed.

Thanks in advance

Adam

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_April

Hello @adamharriusk,

You can download your transaction history into Quicken, QuickBooks, or into a spreadsheet application. From the Activities page, you can download your account's History log:

1. Click Activities at the top of the page. Here you can see all of your account activity, a specific transaction, or your most recent activity.
  2. To download the history, Click Download
  3. Select the transaction type, date range, and format.
  4. Click Create Report.

You can customize your report by clicking "Customize report fields" and selecting the transaction information fields you would like to appear.

Tips:

• When downloading a large History Log, you may experience a delay. Depending on server load, download logs can take up to 3-5 business days to generate. We will email you when your file is ready to be downloaded.
  • We save the last 12 most recently completed History Log files.
  • Small logs are downloaded immediately and are not saved.
  • If you use QuickBooks and are having trouble, please contact QuickBooks for additional assistance and information about their system requirements.

-April 

Login to Me Too

adamharriusk
Contributor
Contributor

So does that serve as proof for each transaction? So if i submit this to HMRC it will fine? I'm slightly concerned that as it's just a line by line record that i won't be accepted. My bank already links to QuickBooks so i just need to attach proof of each transaction.

Thanks

Adam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.